Scientific supervisor – MD, professor Kvashnina Ludmila (since 2000)
Head – MD, professor Kvashnina Lyudmila (since 2004)
Branch was established in 2000.
The department has seven researchers, including 1 professor, 1 MD, 4 PhD.
Main directions of scientific and practical activity:
- development of comprehensive evaluation criteria and monitoring children’s health;
- study the characteristics of adaptive-reserve capacity of children to the action of environmental, social and biological factors of the environment, creating predictive algorithms and schemes of early differentiated prophylaxis reduced functional reserves of the child’s body on prenosological states;
- development standards as the major body systems at the population and at the individual level;
- study of adaptive capacity child’s body including individual typological characteristics of the child during its development;
- correction of the imbalance of trace elements in children of all ages, as in the premorbid condition, and at dismicroelementosis;
- recovery adaptive capacity child’s body in violation of adapting stressful due loads;
- activities in a healthy lifestyle based on family and educational institutions;
- health counseling for children and their parents, and sanitary and educational work.