Department was founded in 2000 by reorganization of the department of generalgynecology.
Scientific supervisor – Corresponding member of NAMS of Ukraine, MD, professor Tatarchuk Tetyana Feofanivna (since 2000 year)
Main directions of scientific and practical activities:
- Benign disease of the uterus, breast and thyroid glands (leyomioma uterus,endometrial hyperplasia, dyshormonal disease of the breast, etc..)
- problems of menopause (climacteric syndrome, early menopause, prematuredepletion of ovarian syndrome, a syndrome of surgical menopause, postmenopausalmetabolic disorders, etc..)
- premenstrual syndrome, dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- syndrome of chronic pelvic pain;
- impact of lifestyle (health, leisure) and environmental factors on the functional state ofhypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian system;
- metabolic and hormonal disorders in women with overweight;
- violation of the establishment of reproductive function.
Available consulting and conservative treatment (medication and unmedicinal), surgery (including using the laparoscopic method) to patients with the following disorders:
- benign genital tumors (leiomyoma of the uterus, endometrial hyperplasia, ovarian cysts, etc..)
- climacteric cardiovascular and psychopathological disorders;
- postmenopausal metabolic changes, including osteopenia, osteoporosis, urogenitaltrophic disorders, incontinence of urine omission of the uterus;
- menstrual irregularities;
- reproductive abnormalities in women with overweight;
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding;
- polycystic ovaries;
- hormonal disease of the breast;
- combined hormonal disease of the uterus, breast and thyroid glands.
The department consists of 17 scientific employees, including professors – 2, MD – 15.
Clinical bases of endocrine gynecology department are:
Hospital №16, str. Reytarskaya 22, tel. (044) 279 21 56, 536 May 8, 536 08 39;
Hospital № 9, vul.Ryzka 1, tel. (044) 440 03 66, 455 69