Head of Department - Corresponding member of the NAMS of Ukraine, MD, professor, Tatarchuk F. Tetyana, chief gynecologist of child and adolescent for the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, deputy director of the Institute, tel. (044) 234 20 64
Head - Zaychenko V. Oksana, doctor of the highest category, children's gynecologist, tel. (044) 483 93 31.
Children's doctor urologist - Ponomarenko V. Maxim, doctor of the highest category. Tel. (044) 483 93 31.
The department provided medical and advice to children and adolescents up to 18 years in a planned manner with gynecological pathology: delayed puberty, precocious sexual development, violation of ovarian-menstrual cycle (juvenile uterine bleeding, amenorrhea I - II, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, syndrome Stein - Leventhal, inflammation of organs - salpingo etc., inflammation of the external genitalia - vulvovaginitis, synechia of the labia minora, ovarian cysts and their tumors, abnormalities of the genitals, vulva leukoplakia, cervical erosion.
Surgical treatment of congenital malformations of the reproductive system in boys, cryptorchidism, testicular edema, varicocele, hypospadias, Epispadias, phimosis.
Treatment of various acute and chronic infections of the urinary system: cystitis, pyelonephritis.
Neurogenic disorders of micturition (daytime incontinence, enuresis).
Diagnosis and treatment of malformations of the kidney, ureter, bladder (hydronephrosis, megaureter, bladder-ureteral reflex, etc.).
Department constantly improving forms and methods of treatment, consultative and diagnostic assistance in the following areas:
- Provide medical - preventive care for children and adolescents with disorders that are on the examination of the pediatric urogynecology systems.
- Organization of reception children and teenagers from regions as planned schedule prenatal (Friday from 13.00 to 15.00 cab. № 4) and children's clinic (every day from 9.00 to 14.00)
- Reception of children's urologist conducted in pediatric urogynecology systems and child health clinics (every day from 12.00 to 15.00).
- Consultation with psychosexual issues of sexual behavior of children and adolescents.
- Prevention on contraception, prevention of diseases that are transmitted sexually.
- Training and information work on the implementation of sex education, increased sexual culture in adolescents.
- Provision of medical and preventive care for children and adolescents with urological disorders.
- The department operates an office of ultrasonic diagnosis.
- The department is consulted and laparoscopic surgery involving the member corporations. NAMS of Ukraine, MD, Professor Tatiana Tatarchuk Feofanivny.
- Department designed for 10 beds.